A New Beginning

It's January 2012 and I haven't written since June 2011- Good Golly Miss Molly! I've decided to update my blog some. Although it's hard to stay away from personal life completely, I am going to try (aside from this post and previous posts), for the sake of food. I mean, I suppose a blogger has to have a personality and that comes through in her writing, but I really want my blog to be all about the food. I'm hoping to achieve a more professional appearance (any suggestions would be greatly appreciated). I've also decided to allow for Ads; I'm hoping that these ads will relate to my subject matter and help lead people to other awesome sources. Overall, I am hoping to better my writing, I am hoping to network with other foodies, and I am hoping to show others what joy food brings! Again, please comment on any post or make any suggestions as to how I can better myself and my blog. Thank you Friends and Fellow Bloggers, Lauren.

Comments

Popular Posts