Why Am I Passionate About Food?

In general:
*love to eat and experience flavors.
*enjoyed cooking/ being hands on from a young age.
*grandma is a good cook- although no one on my family has pursued a profession in the food industry, cooking is in my blood.
*when others are placing judgement on foodies and their hobby of indulging in expensive 37 course meals, I'm looking at it with great interest and wondering when is it going to be my turn?!
*flavors dancing on my palette.
*food critic/ writer.
*just a simple pleasure & relaxation about being in a personal kitchen, while also enjoying the complete opposite: fast, fiery, if you can't hand the heat... type of commercial/restaurant kitchen.
*Italian= fav. thing to cook... and eat.
*I long for meeting people who share my passion, and who want to create art in the kitchen with me.
*I'm just plain excited to fulfill my dream of attending culinary school and really making it on my own.
*I want to show my family and friends, that with a lot of hard work and perseverance, I can be a great Chef.
*I want to experience working in a super fast paced restaurant kitchen, or an amusement park kitchen, or a themed kitchen, or a hotel/spa kitchen, or a test kitchen. I'd even like to be a food critic.



***I'm 23 years old and ready to start my real life in something that I'm passionate about!***

Comments

  1. I'm comming there in august! hope to see u there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts