Haunted By Pasta

You know that feeling when a certain dish haunts you? Like, you may have eaten it once in a random restaurant, but every now and again, you happen to think of it... and you soooo want to make it, but you just aren't sure how to duplicate it?! 

Back in July 2017, I had some Cauliflower Cavatelli at Primehouse Restaurant in the James Hotel, in Chicago. It was some of the BEST pasta I've ever had. They just closed their doors in December, never to be eaten at again... and I've only been able to find a picture of the pasta. But, no real description. Don't get me wrong, I remember the general flavor, but I really don't know where to begin to duplicate it.

New Project, I guess.

This is literally Primehouse's Cauliflower Cavatelli! (Credit: 365timeline.com)

Comments

Popular Posts