The Garden; A Work In Progress

My roommates and I grew a small garden last year and decided to go big this year... well as big as we could go with a relatively compact yard. We went with peppers, berries, fruit trees, tomatoes and herbs. Just thought I would share my garden with the rest of the world. But please bare in mind, that it is a work in progress. More pictures to come, as the garden continues to grow!

"To Plant A Garden, Is To Believe In Tomorrow"
-Audrey Hepburn
(My Idol)


The Blackberry Bush Against The Rock Wall


The Pepper Garden- Includes Habaneros, Jalapenos, 
Hungarian Wax, Banana, and Green & Yellow Bell Peppers


The Tomato Garden- Includes Sweet 100 Cherries and 
Burpee Big Boys


Three Of the Five Fruit Trees- 2 Apple and a Peach 
(Not Shown: Two Cherry Trees) 


One Of the Apple Trees


My Herb Plants: Includes Arugula, Aton Basil, Genovese Basil,
Cilantro, Common Chives and Lettuce (even though lettuce isn't an herb)


Strawberry Plant- has yet to be potted


Bamboo, Blackberries and a Rock Wall


***I Hope You Can Take Inspiration From My Miniature Garden, And Plant Your Own***


Comments

Popular Posts