MARINARA 2



Hey all! My Marinara turned out really good! At first it was too sour/tangy... but then I added some salt and some sugar (didn't have carrots :-/ ) and it tasted awesome!

My recipe was really simple!!!
I just sauteed some onions and garlic (onions chopped small and garlic roughly chopped). Then I added some salt, pepper and spices (lots of red pepper- i like it hot!) and finally I added crushed canned tomatoes and I also added some whole tomatoes that I crushed in the processor. I let it all cook down for an hour or two...... and on a final note, as I mentioned above, I added more salt and some sugar. (it really helped).

Before serving myself some pasta, I added some heavy cream, vodka and cheese to my sauce for a quick, creamy "vodka sauce." Yuuuummmmy!


Hope you all decide to try making your own sauce!!!
Oh PS: the homemade pasta was pretty good too. I gotta perfect it now!

Comments

Popular Posts