Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams



Hey all. It's been a while since I've posted anything on here. that totally needs to change. And, now that i'm back in columbus...I need to try out some new restaurants and bars that I haven't been too.. esp, since I'm working in Harrison west near the short north. Speaking of work... I got a job as a production assistant at Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams production kitchen. I'm really liking it so far. It's my first big girl/ full time job which is a change.... but i get free/ discounted ice cream, it pays pretty well, and i get to work with awesome people! I'm not 100% use to the hours that I'm working yet... but i have weekends off (which means, time for visiting ross, friends and family...but mostly rossy) Anyways....i swear i'll post new recipes or food reviews sometime soon!!! Check back soon! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts